Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Music





1~Arcade Fire: Fave songs: Wake up, My body is a cage, Keep the car running, Headlights, No cars go..

2~Radiohead: Creep (Edited version) (so far..I haven't been able to listen to them much)

3~Band of Skulls: I know what I am, Fire, Cold Flame, Death by Diamonds and pearls (I recommend them to any Black Key fans, Broken Bell fans, or White Stripe fans..)

4~The Pixies: Where is my mind, The happening, Into the white, Here comes your man (The Pixies are one of my favorite bands ever.)

5~The Shins: New Slang, Turn me on, Split needles (haven't been able to listen to them hardly at all!)


The other bands I'm trying to listen to more to see if I like them: Son Volt, Forest Sun, Sea Wolf (they're kind of like the Shins), Ra Ra Riot (So far I REALLY like them!), Pretty Girls Make Graves, Passion Pit, and The Whigs. (I really like them so far too.)



~Elisabeth Darcy

1 comment:

  1. I really like 'Here Comes Your Man'...def my fav Pixies song! AND Then Shins are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete