Saturday, May 8, 2010

Book update And a Warning: The Results are epicly lame

I'm reading........................................


ARE YOU?

Ok I wasn't gonna say that from the start.

I'm reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. It was a birthday present. It's my first Oscar Wilde. I'm not very far so I can't give any compliments/critisism.

I'm also STILL reading Cry of the Soul. Because I'm lame like that.

I'm also reading Lewis's "The Great Divorce". It's kind of..strange. Um yeah. I'm not very far. But it's a THIN book so technically I AM far. Does that make sense? It should.

I made my summer reading list too! I'M SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER! The first week of June will be spent finishing my history cirriculumn. The first 2 weeks will of June will also be 2 very horrible weeks of ALGEBRA 1. And then I'll have completed (by then) my MATH!

Week 1 of June: Math and History

Week 2 of June: Just math NO history

The glorious Week 3 of June: NO HISTORY OR MATH..OH AND OF COURSE ANATOMY CLASS WILL BE OVER WITH AND WILL HAVE BEEN FOR A WHILE. YESH BABY YESH!

I am going to attempt to do geomatry over the summer.

BUT FIRST, I'm going to have 2 weeks of pure NOTHINGNESS! Just going to devour book after book and devote hours of my free time to BOOKS. All that I can get my hands on. I feel like this school semester and LIFE there's been like NO TIME to read what I wanna read. D:

I have a major essay to write for anatomy class. It's my last essay for this class. Class ends in 2 weeks. So I have to write on why I agree with the Psalmist (i.e. see Ps. 139) that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. YIKES..that's tough! I NEED TO GET CRACKING BUT RIGHT NOW MY BRAIN HAS DECIDED TO MELT INTO MUSH DUE TO MUCH QUIVERING OF NERVOUS RACKMENT OF THE BRAIN FOR IDEAS..(Oh..is rackment not a word? Too bad..)

Anyways yeah. I also got my half sister coming out next wednesday. She'll be visiting for a week. So things are going to be intense.

I SPOKE WITH THE STARBUCKS HIRING MANAGER ON FRIDAY (..oh yesterday..lol) IN PERSON!! AND SHE TOLD ME TO CALL HER MONDAY!! SO I have that to worry about.

And then the fact that I'm behind schedule with math (the schedule that i designed sheesh..)

I have some things to look forward to though!

FOR INSTANCE: Dinner with some favorites of mine (forget not having besties..I have besties..hehe they just don't start with P and end in "EER". It's more like "A" and ends in "dult"...hehe), Coffee with a friend, Hair cut and shopping date with one of my favorite people (one of THE sweetest people I know!!), and on the 25th is orientation night for driver's ed, DRIVER'S ED!! I'M EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!, dinner with some more NBC peeps!!, (again with the a..d...u...l..t..(S) )

SO it's not all bad/things to be anxious/nervous/yeah I won't label this last one for certain reasons....

So I guess this turned out to be more then a book update. More like a life update. Why is it that I want to make a point and instead I spill my guts on EVERYTHING ELSE SURROUNDING that point? Maybe in order to make my point I need to start out with the things surrounding that point and the outcome will be: MY POINT! (That did make sense in my head..if I've left you confuzzled it's ok. I have that impression on most people. DON'T FEEL SAD. YOU'RE NOT ALONE! Go find the "confuzzled about Lissie Darcy" group on facebook.. um only don't look it up now. Wait til I actually create the group and pay people to join, so that I prove that you can believe HALF (at least) of what I say. So that I can prove to you that half of what I say is actually in all seriousness..

Confuzzled at your Confuzzledment,

~Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment