Monday, January 18, 2010

B U S Y and N E G L E C T

Ok I've totally been neglecting my blog. And yes I've been busy, yes everyone has! Haha. I know it! I'm guilty..I've ditched my readers. I'm sorry readers!

Will be posting soon!

Ima out!,

Lissie Darcy

Ps. By the way I have a "movie review" blog..and I think I'm just going to re-create it into something different. For those of you who might've possibly glanced at it. Because it's hard to keep up with movies and give a review for EVERYONE every time we watch a new movie. (Which isn't THAT often...since we're sharing the netflix que with my parents as well. But, still it's rather tiring to have to give movie reviews. Plus it's boring..and I don't think anyone's bothering to read it anyways.)

P.s.s. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! (I owe it to you, readers! Sorry it's late!)

No comments:

Post a Comment