Thursday, November 26, 2009

Letting you know..

Ok that one time I told you I had like 18 posts coming up!? I'm finally starting to write them!

Only problem is I decided to do a stupid thing (well stupid and smart) I wrote down the post titles and then saved them as drafts but when I went back to actually write them (as I'm starting to now because more posts are coming in..the thoughts are exploding in my brain I figured it was time to write! or I'll explode..) they're posting as "older posts" because they're far down and that was the order I had 'em in when I saved 'em as drafts.

THE SOLUTION: is to give you the LINKS that will take you directly TO those posts once I publish them! OK!? So be paying attention!! I just got a post down right now I'm gonna give you the link to it ok!?

///////CLICK! RIGHT! HERE! PLEASE! THE POST IS CALLED: TALKIN THE TALK OR JUST WALKIN THE WALK?///////////////

AND PLEASE COMMENT! I need to know that someone actually read these posts..haha. And was able to get to them without much difficulty, ok!? Just wanna make sure I'm doing this right. So I don't care if the comment is just "I was able to read it" or..something funny like that. But, I would like some real feed back to like your thoughts about my post..you know the proverb "Iron sharpens iron" right!? Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpens iron,
and one man sharpens another." Actually I just discovered this now if you read the footnote on that (I don't know what it says in other translations but I use the English Standard Version (ESV) it's translated really as "Hebrew sharpens the face of another" (i.e. one man sharpens another) COOL HUH!? I love discovering things like that!

LOVE IN CHRIST, BE SURE TO READ THE POST PLEASE! It's been on my mind and I must know what other Christians think about this matter!

--Lissie Darcy--

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lissie!
    I'm so sorry the bag is taking so long in getting to you. :( It's been sent out, but may be taking a little while due to the Christmas rush of packages etc. But, it should reach you before Christmas. I added a little gift in the pocket, BTW.
    I hope you enjoy it!

    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know how you can fix that problem, Lissie. At the bottom of the box that you write your post in, there's a button that says "Post Options". If you click it, there will be a place where you can change the date and time for your posts to be posted. If you update them to the current day, they post right. This is also how you schedule a post.

    I hope this helps!
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete