Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day#1 In CALI!

We made it! At four am in the morning CALI time. We predicted it'd be 6 am but I don't know if my parents meant ID time or Cali time..I think they meant we'd be here FIVE am CALI time and SIX am ID time. (AHH! CONFUSING!) So for ONCE in our lives we WERE EARLY, SO YOU CAN COUNT THAT AS BEING ON TIME AND WE WERENT' LATE! YAY!

It was a LONG car trip. I probably scrounged up around 1 hour-2 1/2 hours of sleep. We left at 8pm ID time. The tots were drugged up with some good ol' benadryl. Jami fell asleep instantly. Jonah a little afterwards. Jessi could NOT fall asleep! She did but she kept waking up crying thinking my Mom had left. (She was sitting DIRECTLY behind my Mom so she couldn't see her, plus it was pitch black!)

Jake took a whole back row and just laid down. He got the most sleep out of all of us older three!

Jules and I shared a row (the tots were in the front second to the passenger/driver seat row) and we kept ending up laying on eachother's shoulders and stuff. It was funny. But yet pathetic. Hardly could sleep. Dad started drifting a bit but Mum stayed up the whole time with him talking to him so he wouldn't fall asleep. He WAS UP FOR TWENTY FOUR HOURS! HE GETS UP AT FIVE AND THEN WE ARRIVED AT FOUR! So, a lil' over twenty four hours. YIKES!

Lola was awake as usual. (She's AN EARLY BIRD!) And so we said hi to Uncle Brandon and Lola and then we jammed upstairs and went to sleep and everyone was up except Jules, Mummy, and Me. We were the last to get up. We got up at like 8. So that's cool.

We already ate Thanksgiving dinner! It's only five pm here!

We had a lovely walk to the park: Jake, Jonah, Jamesyn, Julienne, and me.

I'M TELLING YOU I SHOULDA BEEN PREPARED BUT IT IS HOT OVER HERE! I'VE NO CLUE WHY I BROUGHT LONG SLEEVES! Well, it's perfect for jeans. But, like jeans and a tank top. Everyone else is like in heavy sweaters! I'M LIKE DUDES..IT'S LIKE 60-70 DEGREES OUT! But, probably because it's FLIPPIN FREEZING IN IDAHO..AND WARM HERE!

To my friend Bel: I'M TOTALLY GETTING VITAMIN D HERE! HAHAH NICE CALI SUN! I'll bring some to ya in a bottle! Lol! For you and P-nut!

Love you all! I'm gonna get off the computer now. Haha. Just wanted to update you all.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Yours,
Lissie Darcy

1 comment:

  1. Lissie~

    Thanks for the update! It sounds like you're having a great time over there in Cali! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ~Kiah

    ReplyDelete