Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pastor Sharad Yadav of Nampa Bible Church

We're going to a church here in Nampa called Nampa Bible Church. Sharad Yadav is the pastor of the church. His sermons are amazing. I walk into church, weary and heavy laden from the week, and hungry for Christ. I leave the church fed and full to the brim. I'm filled with encouragement to go on with another week. Mr. Yadav's sermons are always Christ centered. He really thinks things through before he just comes to the conclusion about something. We found out about Nampa Bible church because somehow my Mom came across Mr. Yadav's blog.

------------>CLICK<-----------------
That should take you to his blog. Oh and F.Y.I. He's quit blogging. (I think) He hasn't blogged on his blog in like a year or two. BUT, what he HAS blogged is good. Hope ya like.

*Love*

Elisabeth Darcy

Ps. Do you guys ever just love your pastor/s of your church? I love my pastor of All Saints. (His whole family is awesome) I love Mr. Yadav. (Father figure obviously) He has really cute little kids too. Jonah and Jami love making new friends!! Haha. All this to say, IT'S NICE HAVING CHURCH FAMILY! Ya know!? We've definitely been blessed with church family, in the past and present. Yes, I'm talking to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ in Cali!! That went to Grace Fellowship!! I love you guys!! Ok..sorry. I'm having a wuvvy moment here. You know..where you just love everyone! Yeah..sorry. I'll spare y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about his sermons! :)
    It makes me happy to see you guys at the SAME church as us too. :)

    --Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aly!!

    I'm glad we're at the same church as you guys too!! I hope the Forrey's and Mailey's continue to go as well! :))))


    *LOVE*

    -Lissie

    ReplyDelete