Saturday, October 31, 2009

Introducing......

Ok if you're a youtube fan..and you like listening to Pop music then da da da...

Introducing.....................

---------->Landon Gadoci!<--------------
Click on his name.

He's um someone. I don't know him. Lol. But, he does cover's on different songs. He has a pretty good voice actually. He kind of reminds me of that dude a couple years ago on American Idol who ALMOST won!! Jake and I were routing for him. Blake Lewis on season 6 of American Idol! But, that year Jordin Sparks won. Remeber Blake? The awesome beat boxers and he had that higher pitched voice for a guy, like a J.T. kind of voice. (Justin Timber Lake) That's who Landon reminds me of.

Anyways. Yeah. Check out his youtube channel. Just your average youtube person, singing other people's songs hoping to be a singer someday. I wish I could sing! Lol.

HAPPY REFORMATION DAY! By the way! Haha.

Regards,

Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment