Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another favorite of mine, but an old one


Can I have a round of applause for an ol' favorite of mine......

MAROON5!!!!!!!!!! Love them! Some of their songs can be kinda..well more for married adults. But!! However, I like their style of music. They have good sound, good beats, awesome voices, and some cool songs!! Check 'em out if you're on the lookout for new artists. Um..no they aren't Christian. So if you are one of those "no-can-do-non-Christian-music-everything-else-is-secular" then I don't reccomend them. Or any of the artists that I listen too. Like Jack Johnson, or Sara Bareilles, or Colbie Caillat, or Snow Patorl, Regina Spektor, Priscilla Ahn, Fine Frenzy, Hey Monday, Paramore, Letter Black (oh wait they're Christian), OneRepublic, Five for the Fighting, Coldplay, Owl City, Weezer, Modest Mouse, The Fray (They're Christian but don't always write about Christian concepts.), Acceptance, The Killers, Keane, The Ting tings, Yael Naim, Lily Allen, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Rascal Flats, Josh Turner, Micheal Buble, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Fiona Apple, Judy Garland, Ingrid Michaelson, there's like 2 Black eyed Pea songs that are ok..oh wait no 3. One called Bebot (totally in Tagalog), one called I gotta feeling, and one called Boom boom pow. My motto is if you wouldn't let our little siblings listen to it-THEN it's not good. And of course if your parent's don't approve. BUT, my parents know what I listen to. SO, it's all good.

YES MAROON5 ARE COOL! They're old I guess. Didn't know that. BUT, my Mum and TT like them too. Kind of funny. Like mother like daughter and aunt! Hahaha.

MORE FAVORITES COMING UP! I think that's my new series.....

*!Love!*

~Elisabeth Darcy~

No comments:

Post a Comment