Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ATTENTION: NEW BLOG SERIES

As you know it is now November 4th and I still have not come up with a new blog series! *shame on her* *who's her?* *um me* *stop talking to yourself your readers are already weirded out by you as it is!* *but it's fun talking to us* *we* *I* *myself* *SHH* *DON'T SHH me!* *I can because I'm you, you're me..what difference does it make?* *sighs* *QUIT ROLLING YOUR EYES, Jor!* *ok..you really need to stop talking to yourself look all your readers left* WAIT COME BACK!

I stopped talking to myself! NEVER WILL DO IT AGAIN! HONEST! PWEASE COME BACK! Haha.

As I was saying before I was interrupted by myself, I have a new blog series for the month of November! Every day I will come up with some sort of "Favorite" of mine. Be it a movie, music artist, song, book, quote, color, food, beverage, word, number, circumstance, favorite time of the day, high light of the week, Bible verse, chapter, ect., type of brand, meal of the day, ETC. I will post it for you! And I expect you to comment back and tell me what YOUR favorite is!

Example post: My favorite color is green, what's your favorite?

Here's will you get to participate! You can tell me what your favorite is!

Example Post: My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice!

Then you would comment telling me what your favorite movie is.

Example Post: My favorite book is Stepping Heavenward.

You would comment telling me what your favorite book.

If you would like to further participate you can post your own post of your own favorite. It doesn't have to be the same as mine! Whatever is on your mind, post your favorite! Like maybe a favorite cookie recipe or your favorite thing about fall!

It's going to be really fun!! I'm going to post a lot of music artists. But, since I just did that today I won't do it for a while.

Tune in for tommorrow's favorite! It's kinda like the 1-Post-a-day series only it's one FAVORITE A DAY!! Yay!!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up!!

Yours Truly,

Elisabeth Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment