Friday, November 6, 2009

Favorite #1

Yesterday was Jake's birthday. He turned ten. My Mom allows us to pick what we want for meals and dessert.

These are Jake's meals:

1) Breakfast-Doughnuts

2) Lunch-Pazole (A Mexican soup.)

3) Dinner-Ribs!!

4) Dessert-Tres Leches cake (means 3 milks)

Our cousin Brandon came over and spent the night and celebrated with us. We did presents. Oh, and Nana came over too.

Here's what my now, 10-year-old brother got for his birthday:

From my parents: Cow boy boots (he LOVES cow boy boots he wore out his old pair to where it had holes in them), A rip stick (awesome form of a scooter), the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua, X-men Origins, and Jonah gave him a top. (Haha) I think I'm missing some stuff..

From Nana: He got a couple of Justice leage movies, and..another movie.

From Brandon/Uncle Shaun and Auntie Mariah/Jeremiah/Tyler: A new snow jacket! His old one was getting too tight and too short on him.

We watched one of Jake's movies and stayed up talking til 3 in the morning. Brandon and I stayed up til 5 in the morning.

Oh and one of the things the birthday boy/girl gets to do is have NO CHORES. On their birthday OR SCHOOL!

All in all I think he had a good birthday!! He was surprised by all his gifts and plus he got some gift cards and money in the mail from our Cali relatives who weren't able to celebrate with us. (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU--YESTERDAY MY TEN YEAR OLD BROTHER! YOUR MY FAVORITEST TEN YEAR OLD BROTHER EVER!!

(My only ten year old brother..and sibling at this point in life!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Jake! He got some very cool presents it seems!

    Best of all is having a cool older sister to watch out for you (I know; my sister is three years old and has always been one of my closest friends)

    Take care Lissie, I hope that you and your dad are both fully recovered from your various ailments now!

    Gotta go, the dog needs walking....

    Kindest Regards,

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Matt!

    Thanks tons for the comment! Haha Jake thought it was cool you wished him a happy birthday. (Well he didn't even know I had posted a birthday post for him, so he was even more surprised! Haha)

    I didn't know you had a sister..(Or..maybe you've told me and I completely forgot..I seem to do that a lot. :(

    Thanks again, friend!!

    -Lissie

    ReplyDelete