Saturday, October 10, 2009

Achoo! I aint gonna get that swine flu

Yes the title rhymes. No, I didn't plan it too.

I'M SORE ALL OVER! My allergies are KILLING me because of all 'em weeds! My feet and butt are sore because I kept falling over on the real stubborn weeds. GRRR.

But, our yard is clean! The sod guy came! So, a landscaper's gonna come and actually put the lawn in..like next Friday. We had to exterminate all our weeds.

We had a lot of help. My Uncle came out. And my Lola. And her boyfriend. And then a friend-Josey came. Plus my Dad, me, Jake, and Nana (my other g-ma that lives 8 doors down) helped in the end. SO, we had quite a crew.

My eyes feel all hot in my head and they've been burning ever since the weeds. My back and neck ache from bending over. MY FEET ARE SORE!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M 80 YEARS OLD OR ANYTHING!

And now tomorrow I have to get up early (I usually wake everyone up in the morning for church) for church! I'M TIRED. It was 9:30 when I got on the computer I thought it was like 11 or 12!!

MOMMY! I'M A BABY!


Post later,

Lissie Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment