Friday, October 9, 2009

Movie..hehehe

Can I just state that my new favorite is WOLVERINE BABY! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! AH-YEAH-YA!! I'm sorry but X-men Origins was AN AWESOME MOVIE! I mean the Incredible Hulk movie was SO TOTALLY AWESOME TOO! BUT, Wolverine is cool! And and it was so sad at the end! And like...AGH! And and...*sighs*. So, that's my new profile picture-wolverine.

It went from Mr. Darcy from P&P, then it went to Darcy from Lost in Austen (awesome movie), then we watched all three LOTR movies & it was Aragorn and Arwen, AND NOW TO WOLVERINE!


SWEETNESS! TOTAL SWEETNESS! LIKE *SCREAMS* CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH! YES, I'M IN A HYPER TOTALLY HHHYPPPPEEDDDD MOOD!


Peace out fweinds!!,

~Lissie Darcy (Because I'm married to Mr. Darcy..hee hee. Nope. Wrong. I'm married to Aragorn. Wrong a gain. Married to Wolverine. Wrong again. I'm just big fans of 'em!!)

2 comments:

  1. lol, what an excited post! Sometimes we need that little excitment though! It comes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Wow. I really was hyper!!

    Yeah, it's nice to have excitement every now and then!! And it's nice to be able to laugh about it with friends. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete