Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another Video--A must see!!

My Dad finds all these awesome videos. One Sunday, after we had eaten breakfast and were getting ready to leave for church he showed my 11 year old sister Julienne (a.k.a Jules) and I this video. It's very nerve racking. It's scary. It is a great reminder though. So if you are in need of a self examination, or just a wake up call watch this video. If you are a nail biter-go dip your nails in vinegar or something because you'll be bitting your nails through this 2 min video.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
World without end, Amen! Amen!,

Lissie

Ps. That's my favorite doxology.

Ps.s. I've had to edit this post a tow times this makes three! AHH. Ok. Sorry I forgot to put the link to the video..how lame is that!? CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment