Thursday, August 27, 2009

'Nother you tube vid...hehe

Um..what can I say I've been meaning to post these vids for a while but I couldn't figure out how to do that other than giving you the link which I'd prefer to have it actually in my post..but I don't know how to do that!! Ahh! Frustrating!

HERE'S THE LINK CLIIIIIIIICKKK

Oh man..Jake had a sore throat yesterday. My throat is feeling all tangled up..I HOPE I'M NOT CATCHING IT!! Jess had a fever for two days. It broke yesterday though. But, she's still not her normal self. I'm very peranoid when it comes to being sick. I do NOT like to be sick. Last time I had a fever (which was sometime in the middle of spring? two weeks before my birthday.) I had it for like a couple of days but I was weak and tired and I had a cough for like two weeks. Or maybe it was one but it felt like two..I don't know.

This is how peranoid my Dad and I are about getting sick. If someone says they don't feel too good my Dad will go out and by airborne and take it with him to work and take through the week!!! I share some of it with him too because...well we just do NOT like to be sick.

Anyways! I'm rambling sorry!!


Enjoy the video,

L. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment