Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party--2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and thank you for visiting my blog! If you are a follower thank you for visiting again! If you are not a follower browse around and if you happen to like my long-on-going-posts then please click the "follow" button. No pressure, I won't beg you to follow......
PLEASE, PLEASE FOLLOW!!.....
Jk. (Oh that's another thing about me...I'm random and have a corny sense o' hummor :)

My name is Elisabeth, I'm 14 years old and am a Mom-in-training. I homeschool, I have 5 siblings and am the oldest. I have a 11 yr. old sister, 9 yr. old brother, almost 5 yr. old brother, 3 yr. old sister, and a 1 yr. old sister! I'm a Reformed Presbyterian, blogging because I love to write.

I'm partying with the Janice & Susan at Five Minutes for Mom and a lot of others! This is the 2009 Ultimate Blog Party, woohoo! This party is for those who wish to connect with others who keep a blog too. There's also a lot of prizes that you can win as well. If you want to join the party just click on the link above and you can get the required information.


Here are some of the prizes that are to be won: (Mind you this is only a small quantity of what is to be won!)

And these are all in the order of my preference on which I would want to win most. Join the fun at the ULTIMATE 2009 BLOG PARTY!! YAY!!

A special thanks to Janice and Susan for putting this all together and encouraging and including wanna-be-future-moms like me to join The 2009 Ultimate Blog Party!!

Another special thanks to Pamela for taking the time and effort in organizing the prize list!!

If you do end up joining the UBP--2009 then be sure to thank Pamela for all her hard work. And don't forget Janice and Susan of course!!

In Christ,
Elisabeth

17 comments:

  1. Hi Elisabeth! Nice to "meet" you through UBP! Keep serving Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I came by from the UBP. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party hopping and I found your super cute blog! We are homeschoolers, too. I think it is great that you are blogging! Keep up the good work! Come visit us when you get a chance.

    http://thesnailstrail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just wanted to thank you for blogging. You are an inspiration to me as a homeschool mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Keep up the blogging! It is a nice way to express yourself and find your voice. It's been fun to "meets" so many interesting people at the UBP and I'm very glad to meet you. I have a cooking blog. It's a fun hobby. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm having a book giveaway at my blog, check it out if you would like: http://thesurrenderedscribe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I dropped by from the party. Nice to meet you. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There you are, Elizabeth!! I've missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from the Philippines!

    I'm visiting fromy from UBP site in 5M4M and I hope you're having fantabulous time. :)

    Hope you pop by and visit my party place here.

    Thanks. :)

    ~Fran

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped by from the Ultimate Blog Party! Nice to meet you. I love the music you have on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. stopping by from my first BLOG PARTY and love it. I love your music...
    Hope you will stop by my blog for a visit.
    I am new to blogging and I am loving all my new friends.
    I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.
    I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.
    From the comments I have already received,it appears to be something a little different and something anyone could use.
    I have been so touched by the comments that I have decided to give 2 boxes .
    They will be the $100 deluxe size.
    I really do want to bless people!!!
    I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, just visiting from the UBP. Stop by and visit me, too! P.S. - I'm going to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog. Came by from UBP. My daughter home schooled too, she's in college now. I'm going to forward her your link. I have two little ones. Stop by my blog, I have a give away also. Keep up the good work. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, another teen blogger! Good for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am SO GLAD you're my daughter. Really. Seriously. Totally. Not even kidding. I think you're pretty...well...not my average girl, you know?

    Now: quit blogging and do some chores!!

    :P

    Love you!
    --Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey I saw that you started following me a while ago, and I'd thought I would check out your blog. It's pretty great =D
    I'll continue to visit often and Keep up the good work!


    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete