Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's Left

Summer for me is almost over. I have two and half weeks (approximately) left. I start school September 7th. What's left of the summer is going to be enjoyed fully. Reading books, enjoying summer evening walks, and discliplining myself for the coming school semester. I'm trying to get up somewhat early to do my work out, eat breakfast, shower and get dressed, and make my bed. I want to be done with all of that by 8:30 during the school semester so I can actually start school by then. (Or at least by 9) I'm also trying to stay in the habit of working out. Mon-Fri I do the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels. Fri-Saturday I go running. I also want to stay in the habit of daily devotions. Feed my soul.

What's left of summer is going to be pretty chill and relaxed:
  • Summer evening walks,
  • Reading whatever I can get my hands on,
  • Working out,
  • Daily Devotions,
  • Building my wind (see HERE),
  • Some owed-letter writing,
  • A few crafty projects:
  • I'm currently working on a skirt,
  • Some spray painting stuff for my room,
  • Mod podging stuff for my room,
  • Going out driving with my Mom (hopefully we want to do it but things keep coming up),
  • Netflix like crazy,
  • Coffee dates,
  • Common Placing like crazy,
  • Sleeping in,
  • Getting up early,
  • Staying up late,
  • Iced tea on the porch,
  • Maybe some shopping (for fall clothes though!!),
  • Enjoying as MUCH of the sun as possible!

What's left is going to be nice. I don't want to take it for granted.

I'm excited! I still have a bit of summer left!!

~Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment