Sunday, May 30, 2010

FFWP/6

I want a garden period. End of story. My house is going to look like a flower garden inside and out. (Dried flowers, pressed, fresh, etc.) But, I want a front yard vegetable garden. It'll bring up good opportunities to share with my neighbors and get to talking with them and be salt and light to them in a mundane thing in life. A dear friend (a new friend!! :D aren't new friends a blessing?) told me about their sweet mother (whom I'd love to meet one day Naomi, if you're reading..) who had this brilliant idea and lived it out. :)

Being a light to the world in the every mundane things of life is going to have to be another post for another time. I have to say right here and now though, that this profoundity didn't come from your feisty red-headed friend-entirely that is. I had the kindling, but the dear new friends of mine were the spark and now there is (slowly) a little fire that increases in size each day within me. It wants to consume me. And soon, it will.

~Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment