Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome to the Future

The title is actually a quote from Brad Paisley's song "Welcome to the future". You know me, I love Brad Paisley. His song's make me laugh, some make me sad (well I don't cry unless I'm really mad/aggrivated.), some make me just crack up, some make me smile because he reminds me of me sometimes and my day dreamin self. :D

Anyways. I titled the post "Welcome to the Future" for a reason, just so you know. The reason being is, I'm excited for life! I'm excited for what the future brings, for what this summer brings! Heck for what this YEAR brings!

I'll list some things I'm excited for, and you might shake your head and ask, "Uuhumm..whyyy? Just..whhhhhhhhhhhhy?". Or perhaps, "Wha? How does that work,"? Just ignore any of those confusing ones that well confuse you. You know me! I'm strange-you know that if you're a regular reader, or ya know me personally. There's no doubt about my weirdness. So, just go along with it ok? Some of it is because I've just never experienced something like it before.

  1. I'm excited to get my permit
  2. I'm excited to get my license before this summer
  3. I'm excited to be driving everywhere this summer
  4. I'm excited for making money by writing articles and having Dad bid on jobs for me!!
  5. I'm excited to save money, and to have some extra pocket money to go shopping..and all (:
  6. I'm excited for this summer and what kind of adventures it will bring, such as..
  7. GETTING TAN AGAIN! NO MORE PASTY WHITE!
  8. SWIMMING AGAIN!
  9. Biking, ROLLAR BLADING,..who knows maybe white water rafting!?
  10. Maybe camping? WHO KNOWS?
  11. Maybe a trip to Cali!?
  12. Maybe having a friend visit out here in ID? WHO KNOWS?
  13. Painting my room and the upstairs bathroom!! Which means I might move into Jami's room and she'll take my room...I think all of us might move into different rooms this year. Just because we've found out which ones work better/we like better.
  14. The books I'm going to be reading this year! Due to my self-making-list
  15. My attempt to wear dresses and skirts the majority of this summer...(I have to build up that area of my wardrobe though..I have quite a few dresses but not 'nuff..and I have zero skirts)
  16. And hopefully this summer/year I'll be hanging out more with my friends then last summer. Now that I actually have made some friends here in Idaho! ;p
  17. dieting..only that's happening the second week of March. (: And working out.
  18. Hopefully getting to know our pastor's family more-this year!!
  19. The new music artists I'll be exploring
  20. TIM MCGRAW CONCERT! (I'm planning on going..but I have to have money by then..)
The end!

I mean I have tons of stuff I'm excited about so much it's crazy. My mind is bursting with excitement1

Anything fun/cool/interesting/exciting planned this spring OR summer if ya will!?

3 cheers for being excited!,

~Lissie Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity, why do you have this blog as your "contact me" webpage on your profile?
    http://notyouraveragegal.blogspot.com/

    Smiles,
    Keilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. That was an accident..? Who knows. I'll have to fix that. So thanks for telling me. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Sounds like some awesome stuff, Lissie. I'm wondering though... How can you get your permit and then be driving with a license by summer? Or do you have your permit already? Jobs, money and saving up is awesome! I'm turning 18 on the 3rd so I'll finally be able to get a job as a waitress. Ohhh! AND!!! I'm going to a Tim McGraw concert this summer too!!! As well as... 6 others. I spent $550 on a series of 7 concert tickets. O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welllllllllll about the license thing. It IS. in fact POSSIBLE!

    Because of the type of job i will be doing, I can raise enough money for driver's Ed within a month..or less. (cheapest course is like $300!)

    And WAIT..WHICH TIM MCGRAW CONCERT? THE ONE HERE IN IDAHO!?

    Cuz that's the one i wanna go to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sheesh $550?? Wow..obsessed--perhaps a tad bit? Only teasing :D

    So what were the other concerts!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh!! I love this post!! :D
    You made me want to go camping now! Yes!
    We should take driver's ed together. :D
    Annnndd.....we must.must.must.must hang out more this summah!

    ReplyDelete