Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just to make things even better

SO, I have a bladder infection.

Dunno how long I've had it for but docs are closed and will open again Monday. Ma yesterday, bought this box with these little things in it to test (home test) if you have one. And I did it and I have one alright. No doubt about it.

So she got me some medicine that relieves the pain from the symptoms of a bladder infection, but it doesn't heal it. I have to get anti-boitics to heal it. But still. IT's really uncomfortable. But the medication is helping. And I have a slight fever ever since last night..(actually I thought I was coming down with something one night because I had a fever, Ma and I think that it was actually because of the bladder infection)

Also, I felt fine when I woke up and after I ate. But, then I felt tired..like I had just recovered from a really high fever. That kind of fatigue. Cuz the fever leaves you somewhat weakened. You know usually you have one more day of taking it easy after the fever's gone. But anyways yeah. IT sucks. I told Ma about the fatigue, and she said (which is what I thought too) it's because my body is fighting off the infection.

So I'm a bit tired. But I have medication and I'm doing ok!! Oh and a fever but I should prolly take some Motrin for that eh? lol

Pray for me.

~Lissie

Ps. Anyways, I'm going to the docs Monday-unless I start to feel worse. But the medication is suppose to help so the infection doesn't get worse. But, really Mondays are already SUCKIE as it is. Going to the docs just makes it THAT MUCH MORE SUCKIE. Erg! Or should I say, "BAH HUMBUG!"

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry! I had a kidney infection a couple months ago and they are no fun! and I bet bladder infections are even worse. :( Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete