Sunday, February 14, 2010

Creeped out, and favorite stores

I really like, need to stop stalking certain person(s).. I'm sure they're just entirely creeped out. With Dad and I, we have this issue where before people get to know us we just unleash all our nerdiness/quirkiness/humor and sometimes it can be overwhelming for someone who's only JUST getting to know us..heheheh :D In other words, they need to spend a day with us FIRST and then we can unleash the power of the force! MUWAHAHAHA! "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU," "HAHAHA! SILLY JEDI!"..yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You, being my reader for quite some time, are now shaking your head in shame I just know it! "LISSIE! Coffee, much!?" Nope. I'm too much of a coffee snob, to drink coffee at home with our crapy (ie? double p, then ie? ...) coffee maker! You see first off cofffee grinds get in it, anddd if I'm going to have coffee I want it FRENCH PRESSED, and THEN I want some shots of espresso.

So let's just say STARBUCKS, MOXIE JAVA, AND I'VE YET TO TRY THE FLYING M! That's what I'm talking about!

Anyways, all this to say I drink TEA. At home, coffee when I'm out!

And now..favorite stores! Sorry, this is a rather random post! TOTALLY RANDOM!

Not necessarially though! Jules, Mum, and I went shopping last night. I've now created my favorite store list, and in the order as FOLLOWS.

1.Anthropologie
2.Forever 21
3.Target
4.Old Navy
5.Ross
6.Winco (best grocery store ever!)

Can I add a few? They aren't stores persay..

1.Starbucks
2.Jamba Juice
3.In-and-Out
4.Mexican Meat Market! (IN CALI)

Love and Lady Bugs,

~ELISABETH DARCY A.K.A LISSIE!

Ps. Happy Valentine's day! And more posts to come hopefully not so random ones!! And yes I mean more to come, TODAY!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment