Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What. Is. Going. On.!!!??

IT'S WEDNESDAY AND I HAVE A TON OF ANATOMY HMWK LEFT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? What's wrong with me, well I'm doing things like POSTING when I should be doing school work. *Sighs*

I! Am! Way! Too! Easily! Distracted!

I GOTS TO EAT BREAKFAST AND DO SCHOOL!


~Elisabeth Darcy~

Ps. I've been up since six with Toby. (Small bladder. Hey, I have one too. :)) T.m.i, I know! Sowwy!)

Ps. It is now 8 in the morning and what've I been doing? Reading blogs. *GRR* I'm HORRIBLE!!

Ps. So far, no swine flu. Which is good, because I really thought I was gonna get pretty sick there hehe. I still am a bit sick but I think it's just the sudden drop in the temperatures. You know, from 80 degrees to 21 below zero!!! Jking... it has been rather cold though!! I've been drinking lots of TEA! Ok..this "ps" I can already tell, is going to be a whole other post in and of itself if I don't SKEDADDLE!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you better get that homework (and all your other homework too) done so we can chill and hang after A&P tomorrow! I miss you! :-)

    ReplyDelete