Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WE MADE IT! 100TH POST!


For my 100th post, I'd like to share with you a site that I have joined thanks to Warrior-4-Christ from Teen Perspectives, and thanks to my new blogging friend Keilah! <----- Click there to be taken to the 101 Days of Praise site.

It's for young women/ladies. I want to encourage you to join! 101 Days of Praise is a challenge of giving God praise for 101 days. This is something that I've been trying to do in my every day life so I thought it'd be neat to join. It's encouraging to see other Christian ladies coming together to praise God!

Instead of taking the time to sniff the roses, why don't you take the time to praise God Almighty? If you are out of practice, tarry no more. He's waiting for you. If you are in the habit of taking special time to praise God, I encourage you to try and incorporate that in your daily life. Such as doing the dishes. Do it unto the Lord. That is in and of itself an act of worship. There are no boundries to God's kingdom. Church doesn't start in your own house and only within the church building. Church is HERE and NOW on earth, and how we live our lives. God is Lord over heaven and everything below heaven. He's Lord over the temporal as well as the eternal! I think we forget that sometimes. I know I do.

So thank you Keilah <----- click there if you want to see Keilah's regular blog. for encouraging us ladies, and for presenting us with this great challenge!

Much Love,

~Elisabeth Darcy (a.k.a. Lissie)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the encouragment. Especially the bit about making it part of everyday life. Something I forget alot. :)

    ps. I love your background! Really cute!

    --Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aly!,

    I heard you're sick! I hope you feel better soon! :( Drink tons of tea!

    Thanks I like my background too.

    And you're welcome. I forget a lot to so this is a reminder for me as well. :-D

    -Lissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALRIGHT! When are you going to give me my skateboard? will you mail it to me or give it to double B to take to youth group?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I forgot. And and and..I used that money to buy a new pair of converse!! SO THERE!

    MWAHAHAHA!!

    Jking

    I SERIOUSLY WISH I HAD A NEW PAIR OF CONVERSE THOUGH! RED! RED! I'M DYING FOR ANOTHER PAIR!!

    *Crying*

    *drowning in tears*

    *thud*

    *silence*

    *Here lies Lissie. April 12th 94-October (uh..what's today?) uh..uh..uh..something..09! R.I.P.!!*

    OK THAT WAS LAME!

    ReplyDelete