Thursday, October 1, 2009

A new series..

HAPPY OCTOBER FIRST!

My 1-post-a-day series is now over, since it is now October. I would like to start a new series. I haven't thought it up yet. But, I think it'll be more of a once-a-week type of thing instead of everyday. :) Yay! So exciting!!

Oh! I'm almost at my 100th post! This makes post number 98! AHHH!!

Have a good weekend!!,

Lissie

Ps. I think I might do something like "Happy weekend" post series through the month of October. Or I was thinking more like "Funny Fridays". But...I'm still deciding. :) :) :)

6 comments:

  1. yeah! almost time to get a new skateboard!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! RIIIGHHHTTT...you keep saying that to yourself Little Bro. Haha.

    -Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I so enjoyed your one post a day series! Too bad you have to stop!

    Looking forward to more posts,
    ~Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kiah!

    I promised some friends I'd share my testimony pretty soon on how I became a Christian. So, I'll be doing that pretty soon. I've just been pretty busy.

    And I think I've figured out what I want to do as far as a series goes..almost.

    :) I came up with an entirely new idea you'll have to wait and see YAY!!

    -Lissie

    Ps. I almost signed my name as yours for a minute. That was really weird. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. stop trying to steel peoples identities. I'm going to have to warn my worst grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah

    You know I still don't get how you're his grandpa and my brother..

    lol

    -The Skater (scratch out that weird name. and put in "Lissie" as replacement)

    NOTE: WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN PARENTHESIZES, WAS WRITTEN AFTER THE PS. BECAUSE LISSIE FELT GUILTY THAT SHE'D STOLEN YET ANOTHER IDENTITY.

    *inside joke folks, pipe down!*

    PS. MWAHAHAHAH! I'VE STOLEN YOUR IDENTITY!! IT'S OFFICIAL NOW!!

    Jk.

    ReplyDelete