Sunday, October 18, 2009

Swine vs. Humans a struggle for life

I guess you can say I over dramatize things; hence the title. This is really just an excuse to have something to post about. I've been itching to write at least something.

A lot of people are getting sick. High fevers for days on end, and feverish dreams. Coughs, and colds. Stuffy noses and constant sneezing. (Scratch the constant sneezing. That's just me.) I don't know why but ever since we did that yard work with the weeds I've been all stuffed up and lately I've been sneezing a lot. I think my body is trying to fight off something. I'm hanging in there. Hoping I won't get sick..let alone the swine flu. I mean, who wants a curly pink tail, pig snout, and a possible pot belly? That would be a nightmare! Especially since I love bacon! (hahaha thought I'd add that just to shake things up a bit)

On a more serious note, WASH YOUR HANDS!! Keep a bottle of that soap stuff that you just put on your hands and doesn't need rinsing. (Those things are cool) And/or purell bottles. Because the swine is TAKING OVER!

Anyways, please wash your hands and take some vitamin C, or some air borne. The swine flu is pretty tough. Lotsa people I know are getting it or have had it. Yuck!

Keep warm! Getting rather chilly out!!

Your blogging fellow and British speaking blokess,<--------------a name I call myself because I like 'em accents,

Lissie Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment