Friday, October 16, 2009

Hit the road Jack and doncha come back no more, no more..

The trash guy DID infact TAKE THE WEEDS!! (Yesterday morning) It took FIVE LOADINGS OF THE BIG OL' THINGY THAT THE TRUCK LIFTS AND THEN DUMPS INTO THE BIG DUMP TRUCK PART! FIVE TRIPS I TELL YOU! POOR GUY! AND ALL THE BAGS WERE FULL OF WATER BECAUSE IT HAD BEEN RAINING! :((


But, what a blessing that he did his job, 100%!!!! (We have had some experiences with the trash men that prove them..stubborn..and well lazy about their job. Half way kinda job.)

SO WE WERE ALL REJOICING! THE WEEDS ARE GONE !THE WEEDS ARE GONE!

It was over 100 bags1 Like 100..and..something........................hehe. WOW!!

Au Revoir petite mauvaises herbes!!!! Au revoir!!

~~Lissie~~

Ps. I stayed up until 12 am last night coloring 2 pages in my Anatomy book. IT WAS AWESOME!! And then my eyes were burning because I have been getting up at like 5/6 in the mornings and having late nights..and so yeah. My eyes were like "GO TO SLEEP! AHHH! IT BURNS US!! IT BUURRRRNNZZZZZ USSS!!" So I didn't fall asleep until 1 something in the morning! Then I woke up at 7 in the morning. (Baby sitting and early start!) WOW! I'm pooped! But, by tomorrow I'll be ready to help Auntie Lis. YAY! We get to see Auntie Lis tomorrow! HURRAY!!!..no. More. Like. HIZZAH! Haha. That sounds so much more awesomer doesn't it?

Ps. Been luvin the blogging I've been doing lately. It's like my journal! It's cool. I LOVE YOU BLOG! Ok..sorry. I'm having a wuvy happy moment.. "I wuv you" *HUGS* Hehe.

Ps. I FORGOT! MUM MADE HOMEMADE BISCOTTIS! YUM! DIPPED IN A MILK CHOCOLATE SAUCE! YUM! So, when I came home from baby sitting I had a BIG OL' FAT cup of English breakfast tea and a fat ol' biscotti! Thank you Jesus for little moments of pleasure and joy! And for letting us be able to enjoy the simplest things like------------> Tea <---------------!!!!!!!! And all of God's people say...????? AMEN!! (I'm serious right now. I'm just really happy. Lack of sleep does things to you. It can do WONDERS, or HORRORS..such as make your eyes all puffy and make you a GROUCH! Like Oscar the GROUCH on Seaseme street! (hate..*Hem* dislike seaseme street!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment