Monday, October 26, 2009

Fingers crossed

I am so tired of being sick. Without a doubt I agree 100% that my Mom was right when she said that we have swine flu. Seriously! It's been since Tuesday now. I wake up each day thinking I'm better only to be under the spell of lethargic. My cough is still lingering. But, other then that I seem to be perfectly normal.

When will it end!? I just want to get better!! I just want to be normal again!! Come on homeostasis!! Where's that negative feedback system when ya need it!?

Oh the joys of having a big family when EVERYONE'S sick!

Here's to cough drops, cough syrup (..oh the horror!), and universe juice (long story on that one),

~Lissie


Ps. The universe juice is this like immune system boosting stuff. It's "all natural". BLECK. It taste like every plant on the universe has been boiled together in one big pot to make that black juice..ew. It's gross. Which is why I named it "universe juice". Guess it wasn't as long of a story as I made it out to be! *sighs* I REALLY AM LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!! Ok. No. I'm not. I'm miserable. I've given up "looking at the bright side". I WANNA GET BETTER! NOT GET BLIND! (corny moment)

Ps.s. I have my fingers crossed that I'll be better--SOMEDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment