Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It started with a prayer, and ended with an answer...

As you may or may not know, both our vans have broken down. The first was like last summer our green 8 passenger van broke down. (originally a 7 passenger but we added a seat :o) Next our blue aerostar van that's as old as me (maybe just a little bit older :o) broke down not too long ago.

We've been praying and praying. I'm proud of both my parents because this is a crisis, no matter how small it still is one and they didn't complain once (from my eye witness) they didn't get frustrated and rebel against God. No, our home was at peace knowing God will provide one way or another or not at all if He wishes.

I just got done praying while I was vacuuming upstairs, for lots of things but I ended the prayer that we'd trust in God no matter if we had to go this whole year without a van, if it was His will that He'd provide us with the van.

Later on my Mom came down from talking on the phone with a few peeps, and asked us to guess the big news. "YOUR PREGNANT?!" (Is what I should've said cuz I usually do. COMMON WE NEED ANOTHER BROTHER TO MAKE IT EVEN AGAIN.--besides that's how the pattern goes anyways. Girl, girl, boy, boy. So far it's Girl, Girl, Boy, Boy, Girl, Girl...(TO BE CONTINUED!) But..I wasn't that brilliant in saying so--slipped me mind. She told us some awesome friends are giving us their van!! WOOT WOOT!

God does provide. This is like the second time this year and only within 2 mon. apart that God's answered my prayer so quickly; directly!! It's not always the case, but when it is all the praise, glory, and thanks is owed to Him. I'm going to end the post differently. I'll end it with the doxology cuz it's the perfect way to end this post!!

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow; praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above ye heavenly host; Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen",

~L. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment