Monday, April 20, 2009

Up coming stuff/changes

I do not post very often. I get a lot of ideas on what to post about. I think about a lot of things and half of it needs to get out of my head in into words so I can fill my head with more things to think about.

A couple things, I'm going to start two new blog series to help me post more often. I read a lot of blogs, and I think I might steal an idea from a quite a few people. I notice some people do the Scripture reading for the day whether it's just a verse or a passage they read that day I think it's a good idea. I read my Bible a lot so it's a great idea to share and encourage others to read their Bible as well. I'm gonna try to keep that going. The other "blog series" will be on my family. I'll go through each person in my family telling you a little more about them so you can get to know them better. Mind you there's eight of us in our family so be ready for eight new posts!!! (Should I do it each day or each week?) We'll take a poll.

ANYWAYS GOTS TO GO TO BED NOW READERS! YOU DO TOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO LATE READING MY BLOG FOR PETE'S SAKE!? (Who's Pete by the way? I've always wanted to know.)

Good bye for now readers!! Ta-ta! Pip pip cheerio N' all that, wot wot! Gotta have our British talk now don't we!?

~Lissie

Ps. Can someone teach me how to make a blog button for my blog?

Ps.s. What about a signature? I have no clue how to make those.

Ps.s.s.s. Our family is thinking about getting a dog!! A boxadore!!

Ps.s.s.s.s. I'm going to California on the 28-4th. But, the whether on the news says there might be a storm. We might have to delay our trip. I've been looking forward to this for a while now. If you could pray that the storm will pass, or that there won't be a storm that'd be great. Rightio readers, to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment