Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday Blast and other stuff

My 15th birthday was on Easter. Tt was out here we had lamb with a mint pesto paste stuff (dunno what it's called) to put over the meat, fresh green beans, mountain mashed potatoes, and salad. It was YUMMY! For dessert an awesome ca-(I strongly dislike cake) POACHED PEARS IN A REDUCED WINE SAUCE WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM in these little wafer cookie like baskets! It was sooo good!

This last Friday I had my birthday party. 14 Girls (that's including Julienne and I) came! We had a taco bar with homemade salsa and gaucamole! IT was delicous! We played catch a phrase, and would you rather. Had great conversations, opened presents and had a make-your-own sunday type thing for dessert! It was great!!

**Special thanks to all who came and for all the lovely gifts!**

That night after the party, around 11ish my cousin Brandon came over to spend the night. It was great. He got to pig out on ice cream, soda, etc. Us three oldies played catch a phrase together while Jonah and Jamie battled each other in *Star fox.

*Star fox is a game cube game one of the few video games we have and actually play together.

A tradition we have is whenever my cousin spends the night we sleep on the floor downstairs. (Well, two of us sleeps on the couches) It's a fun thing kind of like "Camping". It's especially awesome during the summer because downstairs is a lot cooler in the night then upstairs.
It was a fun time Brandon and I stayed up talking til like 3 in the morning then he whimped out and fell a sleep and of course I was left wide awake thinking on previous conversations I had had with friends and dreaming about the amazing time I had with all those girls! SERIOUSLY I WAS IN HEAVEN! A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO LIKE TO TALK AND GOOF AROUND WHAT COULD BE BETTER? Perhaps drifting to sleep at 3 in the morning? JK

Saturday we had so much fun because it was nice hot weather. We all were left with pink faces from being in the sun outside all day. Sunday was SOOOO AWESOME! We visited Kings and got to see all the girls again and meet lots of amazing people and converse with good friends we haven't seen in a while now. It's so nice to see all these pregnant mothers, spring time is here!! New children are ariving!! More faces to kiss and more people to meet and love and teach and talk to and read stories to and more giggles to listen to. Honestly I think the best music is children's laughter. Can I download that to my samsung ipod? Afterwards we had a bbq at some cool people's house. (They're only cool because they're hanging out with us which makes them cool. Oh yeah!! (COURSE I'M KIDDING!! THEY ARE SOME REALLY COOL PEOPLE!)

Good eats, great convos, and lots of laughs!!

Over 'N out,

~Lissie

2 comments:

  1. Well, you're party was pretty trippy lady... Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time, and it was kind of amazing... ;) (Couldn't resist...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You're welcome Bel!! I had a great time seeing all of you!

    ReplyDelete