Monday, June 14, 2010

Tired as hell

It's really bad but I have been getting 5 hours of sleep probably..? Going to bed late doing reading homework for Driver's ed class. Why you ask? Because it is Monday-Friday (unless you are scheduled to drive on a Saturday..) from 12pm-3pm. The last thing I want to do when I get home is homework, after having been at class for 3 hours. So after class until dinner is my chill out time. I usually come home do chores then lay down and listen to music and kind of rest. Or check facebook. (I've been doing really well by only getting on once a day..!! :D) (Sometimes twice..hehe..but usually vouch for once a day.)

Today I took Jonah and Jami to the park for 20 minutes because it was REALLY hot and everything was scalding (the slides and swings..etc.) so we played around for a bit but then it was unbearable. (Well it was at the point where it's the hottest time of day..) Then I kind of chilled on the couch because of lack of sleep.. Then blogged. The end. WOO. Exciting I know.

So after dinner is kitchen cleanup, put the babies to bed, pick up the house (stripping it of all the toys etc.), spend time with my Mom until Siah has (i.e. josiah) to go to bed-she usually puts feeds him, puts him down and then watches a movie on the laptop in her room.

THEN HOMEWORK. And by then it is usually 8:30pm or maybe nine. Then what I do is hang out with Jules and Jake since I don't get to see them much in the day. And THEN (ok..fine THEN) it is homework. So by then it is usually 10pm. And I'm wiped from the long day and so I end up reading realllllly slow and then it'll be like twelve and I'll snap out from my zone and decide it is bedtime.

Wake up at like SEVEN finish up any extra credit/work whatever..and get ready. The rest of the morning is me scrambling around making sure I have everything, including something to eat during class etc. And jamming out the door with my Mom.

Sorry but sometimes you got to express yourself a little deeper then "heck" or "crummy". Words like hell, crap, bullsh** (with star's...) (or I guess BS will do eh?), are necessary at such times.

I'm tired as hell. I can't wait until class is over this week. Only four more days to go. And tomorrow it'll be three. *sigh* It is only the beginning of summer and I'm tired as hell. Ha. Funny. I'd rather be tired as hell because I'm spending lots of time with my friends and family.. but whatever. The time for that will come sooner then my glum self is thinking.

If someone could sing the "Cheer up Charlie" song (from charlie and the charlie factory movie) and replace the "Charlie" with "Lissie" that'd be great, thanks.

BUT ON A LIGHTER NOTE AND A MORE ENTHUSIASTIC NOTE: I CAN'T WAIT TO DRIVE.

WOOT-FRIGGIN-WOOT!

May your days be sparkly my friends, just plain sparkly,

~Elisabeth Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment