Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Merrily With A Skip

I love how kids carry themselves. They walk confidently, knowing they run the show". I love how kids smile: They know just when you need one to brighten your day. Smiles from them are like vitamin D only in this case for the soul instead of the body.
I love how kids mispronounce words and when you try to correct them they assure you 100$ that, "Yes, is!" Yet when they grow out of those mispronunciations you feel sad. I love how kids walk, merrily with a skip, totally carefree in the world. They're so wholly and completely dependent upon you. They do not know what lies ahead in this fallen world. And so for now they walk merrily with a skip, as they look back at you with their ever trusting eyes. Yes, merrily with a skip my dear!

~Lissie Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment