Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Job applications!

SO I filled out my very first ever JOB APPLICATION! We have 2 starbucks here in nampa. I filled out an app for one because the other is affiliated through Target. So it'd be different. Yeah. Anyways it's like 5 mins away from us! (or less!!)

Even if I don't get the job, it's awesome that I have filled out my first application, EVER!

Wish me luck guys!

I wanted to get a job at this BOMB coffee house "The Flying M" but the environment there is a little bit different. Like yeah..modern in the sense of "new age" type of modern. OK..get it? Emoish..typeish..of ppl there. And I dunno I just think it being my first job as it is, and being inexperienced, I'm already nervous as it is. And so to be put into that type of enviornment first time--I don't know..kind of makes me nervous and anxious.

Yeah so I went with Starbucks since it's the SECOND best coffee out there!!


:) :) :) :D :D :D

Don't worry, I didn't say nuffin bad about their coffee in the app ;PPP


Yeah I can't wait! To get a job! Saving for a car!!

Driver's ed is covered by birthday money..which I'm thankful for because I can't believe I made it to $300 so quick!


:) :)


The end

~L D

No comments:

Post a Comment