Monday, November 9, 2009

Just to letcha know..

JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM NOW UP TO 145 POSTS!!

That's just like totally awesome!!


Just wanted to letcha know that. Haha.

Over N' Out,

LISSIE

PS. I'm working on a TON of posts right now!! I have about 18 posts on different subjects that I'd like to write on. One of them is a series. The series is called, "Fighting against Typical Teenism" and then each post is a challenge that I myself am doing, and that I want to encourage you as a Teenager to do. It's not just for teens. For all ages that know how to read and have a good reading comprehension. (Well my brother who is 5 can read, but he wouldn't have the reading comprehension for it.) If you are 10, and wanna read it that fine!! It's better to work on the things/challenges I'm going to be talking about, early in life rather then later. Learning them later make it harder to learn because your heart has already grown accustomed to other ways.

The rest of the posts are about what I've been learning in books I've been reading, learning throughout the year, and that I've been learning or hearing from Mr. Yadav at Nampa Bible Church. Like one of the posts is going to be about "How to Answer the Problem of evil", "God died for OUR sins".

Just wanted to give you a heads up on that, ok!? Be ready for some good, convos!! I expect COMMENTS PEOPLES! YES, I used a grammatically incorrect term just now. It's going to take me a while to write these posts however, because first off THERE'S 18 OF THEM! Second off, I HAVE SO MUCH SCHOOL I'M TRYING TO GET DONE BECAUSE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS WE ARE GOING TO CALI FOR THANKSGIVING! MY MOM'S HAVING A BABY SHOWER, MY AUNTIE LIS IS DUE FOR HER BABY IN 3 WEEKS, I'M TRYING TO FINISH UP SCHOOL/MATH BEFORE THANKSGIVING I'M ALMOST FINISHED WITH PRE-ALGEBRA!! I'LL BE DONE WITH IT TOTALLY BY NEXT MONDAY!! Lots going on over here!! I will be writing in my free time. BUT, I'm doing a lot of reading for school in my free time, and catch up in school in free time lately. Kind of in a jam with school o'er here! Please, bear with me! But, keep checking the blog because I have posts coming soon!!-Elisabeth D.

PS.S. I won my very first BLOG GIVEAWAY! I WAS SO EXCITED! MY FIRST ONE! HAHA!! OK..had to mention that because I had forgotten!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to them then! Take your time though. I know how busy life can be. :)

    ReplyDelete