Sunday, September 27, 2009

VELCOME TO MY HUMBLE ABODE...mWAHAHAHAHA

My parents come back today!! They get to try the yummy cherry muffins we made for breakfast today. (They were really good!!) And I have a roast that doesn't fit in the crock-pot, cooking right now. We'll have that over rice and..some sort of veggie. Haven't figured that part out yet :)

Bad thing is I forgot to defrost the roast over night..so it's as solid as a rock. I defrosted it some this morning and when I put it in the crock pot I tried to cut some of it off..IT'S A ROCK!! A BOLDER! A BRICK! The lid won't go on because no matter which way I try to put it in the crock-pot it pokes out. So I had to put foil over the top instead of the lid. I hope this works. I might have to come up with an alternative dinner if this doesn't work. Maybe spaghetti since it is quick and easy.

Last night, Jonah, Jules, Jamesyn, and I all slept in Mum and Dad's bed together. (I have to incase Jess wakes up or Jami gets scared she usually comes and snuggles with Mum.) SO, we all slept in bed together! IT was awesome!! We really need to do that more often...

Well, I have more house cleaning to do!!

Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment