Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thug story

THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS HILARIOUS!!! CHECK IT

It's TAYLOR SINGING HER NEW SONG!! "It's a Thug Story" Lol. I have it practically memorized! I know I'm a freak!

Anyways here's the lyrics so you can sing along the second time 'round!

[T Swizzle and T Pizzle]

I'm like 8 foot 4, blonde hair to the floor
You shorties neva thought I dreamed about wrappin hardcore

No I aint got a gun
No I never really been in a club (Speed it up on dis part!!)
Still live with my parents
But I'm still a thug!

I'm so gansta you can find me baking cookies at night
You out clubb'N!? But I just made Caramel Delight!
T Swift and T Pain wrappin on the same track
It's a thug story tell me can you handle that?

I had a dream last night I had high-top Nikes
I had diamonds in my mouth, and diamonds on my mic
By the time I woke up I was singing "I'm on a Booooaat"

Cuz I'm a singer turned wrapper
Shorty Ima make ya
Straight to the top yo

Shorty Ima take ya

You can call me T Sweezy, now I'm a wrap star
It's a thug story now tell them who you are

Singer turned gangsta
YOU DUN WANNA FIGHT ME
Straight to the top
IN MY EXTRA SMALL WHITE TEE

T Swift and T Pain all up on the same track
It's a thug story tell me now can you get with that

WHAT! WHAT! I KNIT SWEATERS YO!
WHAT! WHAT! DON'T TEST ME [Beep]

Hey hold on, hold on I didn't even say anything.
WHAT?
You guys bleeped me and I didn't even say anything.
I didn't even swear.
S-She didn't even swear.
HELLO?

LOL ENJOY! It's pretty funny. OH and she didn't curse. It was only a joke.

Yours Truly,

~Lissie Darcy

Ps. If you think I'm being ridiculous about this--watch it! Seriously. Well, only if you want a laugh. Only if you are a dork like me. If you're a Taylor Swift fan you'll like it. If not..perhaps you'll change your mind after this corny video. HAHA. BYE!!!! For now!!

4 comments:

  1. As your brother in Christ, I would encourage you to be careful about what you listen to and what you let your mind dwell on.

    Php 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

    Plugged in online wrote a review about one of Taylor Swift's albums. You should check out what they said about it. Here's the link:

    http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0003765.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much I-man for your concern. I shall check out your link. (And that is one of my favorite verses.)

    --Lissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out that link. By the way, this is my first time visiting your blog-I arrived here from Arianna's blog. Feel welcome to drop by my blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rap is rap...not wrap. lol

    ReplyDelete