Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Awesome Blog Contest!

Hey Readers! I've missed ya. Sorry I haven't been posting. May was a busy month for us.

Anyways our sister in Christ Trish, is having a blog contest. Enter to win before June 15th! Here's the SITE. That should link you right to her post. The prize is a tract handbag with a different variety of tracts!! Isn't that awesome!? A cute purse to hold your tracts in easily! I have an issue with holding all my tracts in my purses.

Even if you don't want to enter the contest please check out Trish's site. Drop a comment or two :D

Yours sincerely,

~Lissie Darcy

Ps. I really need to get a signature. I also need to make a blog button but I have no idea how. If anyone feels like leaving giving me a step by step instructions on how to that'd be great! You can e-mail me @ Pretty_littleteacup@yahoo.com or leave a comment. Thanks.

Ps.s. Here's Trish's blog fishwithtrish (@blogspot) k?

No comments:

Post a Comment