Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Come and meet Sohpie


Remember when I told you we were trying to get the boxadore? Well, he wasn't the one for us because God decided Sohpia (who we call Sophie. I came up with the name.:) was the puppy for us! Sophie is a border collie lab mix! She's black all over except for the white on her chest and the tips of her paws. She has the most beautiful grey eyes ever! If ever there were such a thing as the "puppy eye look" SHE'S got it! She's so precious!!

Yesterday my Mom said she was going out to get stamps and well let's put it this way it doesn't take and hour and a half (or more) to get some stamps. When the finally came through the door there was Sophie in my Mama's arms. It one BIG surprise for us!! We've never had a dog before. We did find a dog once and kept it for a while but that wasn't the year for us to have a dog so we gave her away. So Sophie is our first house dog ever!! She's pretty awesome! She's only two months old.

Jessi bear isn't doing to well. She's beens sick with a cold for a while plus spring is allergie season so there's a bonus for ya. What with Sophie around she's rather jealous. And she's cutting her pointer teeth. Not sure if she's still cutting her top molers or not but still she's a teething baby competeing with a teething puppy. Hmmm...

I have one prayer request before I close this post. Today while at work my Dad's van broke down. As you may or may not know our green van is broken down too. SO the only current working one was the 14 year old areostar blue 7 passenger seat van. Note: There's 8 of us. And that broke down today as well. A friend of ours from church has offered to look at it. PLEASE PRAY that God will bless us with a vehicle that can fit our big family.

Much love,

~Lissie
Ps. We don't have a current awesome picture of her yet. So I just put that one. When I do get some better pics I'll be sure to post them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment